A life of miracles is a life fulfilled. To believe in them is the first faltering step toward any expectation of a miracle happening in your life or mine.
Magic is a supernatural event that only a divine source can produce for everyone, directly or via a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our personal miracles, but we are able to certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs within our lives.
Saintly people are known to execute miracles while they live their lives, and even after they have passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many people are familiar with these illustrious persons.
Do many people believe in miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that individuals who practice religion, or are simply spiritual, will most likely come across the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my entire life this saying, “If that you do not believe in God, then, how will you expect a miracle in your life?”
Perhaps that when you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it will be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I have two very good friends: one just doesn’t believe in God, and the other doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How are you aware if a miracle has occurred in your life? And are you presently seeking a miracle for a particular reason?
I will give the perfect answers to those questions, and hopefully you might find an avenue here via a different perspective. I have seen miracles in my entire life, and for the reason that of others, and I came to the exact same conclusion each time: I believe these were miracles!
They are what you might want to understand beforehand about miracles:
– Magic can occur in under a wink, and your lifetime may be spared to see another day. There’s virtually no time limit to a miracle, anymore than there’s a time limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific about what exactly it is that you might want in your life that occurs or in somebody else: perhaps a loved one or perhaps a close friend a course in miracles audio. As an example, are you requesting for a miracle of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for a miracle to change someone very in your area from bad to good, whilst that person is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is a tough road to take; and that comes from experience with four nephews who got involved with drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We’re all eligible and deserving of receiving a miracle which can certainly save our lives from an actual attack by a human, and even an animal; or perhaps to recoup from various critical conditions such as for instance: a negative accident, terminal cancer, coronary attack, a swing, overdose of drugs, and other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for a miracle with total conviction and truthfulness–if a miracle is precisely things you need to turn things around. This request is completely between you and God, for it is His way to stay in touch with us.
– Believe a miracle can in fact happen for you and your loved ones. Should you believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Have patience and pray through the method of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t run on a timer, and they do happen once you least expect them.
– Get ready for a miracle that occurs without you invoking it, or having petitioned for this previously. Offer you an example: In 2008 my entire life and that of four other people was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the rain late at night, and with inadequate visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in under a second’s time.
– Magic is a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any person claim credit for having performed a miracle on someone, it will be false and very dishonest.
These suggestions are provided for your benefit, and hopefully you take into account them:
1) To begin with, think that God is the only real divine source to provide a miracle. He might use people, events, even circumstances to bring about a miracle; but, a miracle can happen if it’s His will. And I believe a miracle will manifest itself more readily due to the strength of one’s prayers, and those of others praying toward the exact same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your life, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is a whole new day, and how you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early in the morning and late in the evening. If you or perhaps a loved one is in critical condition, then you want to pray anytime of the day. You may want to begin your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Many thanks God for taking care of me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I’m desperate and I’m requesting Your urgent help.”
4) Feel free to ask people you realize personally to pray for you or your loved ones. Many individuals have incredible powers to bring about results through prayer. However, I’m asking you to please avoid all charlatans that profess to possess “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people with no drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You will see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in lots of foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You’ll experience miracles in your life and in others in your area, not since you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all of your heart, but because we were all made a promise. No-one is singularly favored for a miracle, for that domain belongs to anybody who asks and believes.
I have witnessed miracles in my entire life, my children, and in my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or simply results attributable to medical advances, and in other cases, simply best of luck? Perhaps it had been a combination of both, but what I do know is whichever it had been, a “Thank You,” is all that we have to say sometimes.
When your lifetime or mine, or that of a loved one is on the line, we shall draw all that individuals have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the reason why that individuals can perform that is because we’ve free will, and the best without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will provide you with an extremely recent case. I was asked to pray for the life of this specific gentleman who was found to possess nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in just over one month. The initial analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, another c-scan was made a few weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he was already prepped for at a healthcare facility where in actuality the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining reason for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or simply good fortune? It’s totally around the believer to produce that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife told me that it has been any of numerous things, including: a miracle, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used came from Lourdes).
I’m a firm believer that prayers carry more strength if they are dedicated for the benefit of others. Here is proof of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her behalf husband. This request came if you ask me after the initial c-scan, but before the second c-scan was taken.
All people who prayed because of this gentleman (including my sister in California who’s a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that is a miracle upon itself.
It is definitely an advantage of immense honor to pray for everyone in need, and prayers full of love, I believe, would be the force that brings miracles to life.
You are more than welcome to achieve me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the only thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I do discuss other subjects of interest, but with desire to of helping people.